Create a Structure
There are 3 steps to create a structure:
C : Review and Edit
A : Drag-and-Drop Elements
In order to (re)create a client structure, simply hold-drag-and-drop relevant elements from the Element Banner.
1. Select the Element from the Element Banner.
2. Drag the Element and drop to the Structure Board.
3. Add Name and Tax Residency.
B : Make Relationship Connections
Once the relevant Element has been dropped into the structure board, you may begin the process of associating each element to the next until the structure is made composite.
1. Select the Element that you'd like to connect the relationship from.
2. Select the Anchor point from the element and drag the line to the element that you'd like to connect with.
3. Fulfill additional information such as "Relationship Type", "Status" and "Percentage".